60 Days of Birds Mixed Media Challenge
Once you have registered, and have paid for the course, you will receive an email confirmation with class information typically within 24 hours.
60 Mixed Media Birds in 60 Days!
What to expect?
A daily email course designed to help you complete 60 Mixed Media Birds in 60 Days.
You’ll receive 60+ email lessons, one each day of the challenge, with in-depth tips and advice.
In addition to a mixed media guide, the course will also help motivate and inspire you to complete your 60 Mixed Media Birds in 60 Days.
You’ll also receive…
-An invitation to an exclusive version of the popular 60 Days of Birds Mixed Media Facebook group (only for paid challenge members). We’ll share successes, struggles, and cheer each other on.
-One-on-one support, live video sessions, and check-ins for accountability.
-Printable's to help you track your progress, a suggested list of prompts, tools, supplies, etc., to use during the challenge.
At the end of the day I will put up my image of the bird on both my blog and in the 60 Days of Mixed Media Birds Facebook Group!
Participants can post their birds in the 60 Days of Mixed Media Birds Facebook Group!
NOTE: This is a list of suggested items ONLY. These are the items I will be using throughout the challenge!
- 6 x 6 inch watercolor or mixed media papers (60 sheets)
- 6 x 6 inch pieces of felt, painted timtex, or quilt block
- paint brushes
- charcoal sticks
- conte crayons
- soft pastels
- markers, geli pens, dipping pens, etc.
- crayons, color pencils, etc.
- acrylic paint, acrylic inks, etc.
- gesso: both white and black
- watercolor paint, pencils, and/or crayons
- oil bars/pastels
- ephemera, washi tape, stickers, brads, rivets, etc.
- sewing needle
- found imagery
- reclaimed papers such as envelopes, ledger’s, etc.
- beads, sequins, baubles, buttons, etc.
- ric rac, old lace, zippers, fabric bits, etc